Welcome to this Pioneer Urban Land and Infrastructure website. Pioneer Urban Land and Infrastructure Limited and its group and affiliated companies (hereinafter referred to as “Pioneer Urban ” ,”us” ,”we” or “our”) are committed to respecting your privacy and complying with applicable data protection and privacy laws.
- We do not require personal information for giving access to most of our website.
- We collect personal information from our visitors on a voluntary basis. Personal information may include name, title, company, address, phone number, email address, and other relevant data. Questions or comments submitted by visitors may also include personal information
- While information is the cornerstone of our ability to provide superior service, our most important asset is our customers’ trust.
- Keeping customer information secure according to strict standards of security and using it only as our customers would want us to, is a top priority for all of us at Pioneer Urban.
- We will limit the collection and use of customer information to the minimum we require to deliver superior service to our customers. We may also remove all the personally identifiable information and use the rest for historical, statistical or scientific purposes.
- We will limit the collection and use of customer information to the minimum we require to deliver superior service to our customers. We may also remove all the personally identifiable information and use the rest for historical, statistical or scientific purposes.We will permit only authorized employees, who are trained in the proper handling of customer information, to have access to that information.
- We will not reveal customer information to any external organization unless we have previously informed the customer in disclosures or agreements, been authorized by the customer, or are required by law.
- To the extent required or permitted by law, we may also collect, use and disclose personal information in connection with security related or law enforcement investigations or in the course of cooperating with authorities or complying with legal requirements.
- We will always maintain control over the confidentiality of our customer information. We may, however, facilitate relevant offers from reputable companies. These companies are not permitted to retain any customer information unless the customer has specifically expressed interest in their products or services.
- We will continuously assess ourselves to ensure that customer privacy is respected. We will conduct our business in a manner that fulfills our promise in the many nations in which we do business.
Notice of changes
Non Personal Information
Pioneer Urban collects certain information from and about its users in three ways — directly from the user, from our Web server logs, and with cookies.
- User-Supplied Information: When you provide information for seeking employment with us or otherwise, we may ask you for your name, e-mail address, and some other personal information.
- Server Log Information: When you visit an Internet Web site, you disclose certain information about yourself, such as your Internet [Protocol] (IP) address, the time of your visit, and the referring location (e.g., the Site or page that offered a link to a Pioneer Urban page). Pioneer Urban, like many other sites, records this basic information about visits to its site.
As a User of this Site, you will be responsible for, and assume all liability associated with any material you, or anyone using your user name and/or password, make available to or through the Service, including but not limited to liability for claims of infringement of intellectual property rights and defamation.
You agree that you shall not:
- Use any robot, spider, other automatic device or manual process to monitor, copy web pages or the content contained in the service, to refresh or otherwise manipulate the site to achieve points or other benefits related to use, or for any other unauthorized purpose without our prior express written permission;
- Use any device, software, or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working (including scraping) of the service and the site;
- Take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on Pioneer Urban’s hardware and software infrastructure.